Thank you. Your answers have been submitted. Please look at the correct answers below.
- Is this a good violin posture? No
- If you select "No", why do you think it is not a good violin posture? All answers
- A = Scroll, B = Pegs, C = Fingerboard, D = Neck, E = f-holes, F = Bridge, G = Tailpiece, H = Fine tuner, I = End button, J = Chin rest
- What are the four open strings of the violin, from the lowest to the highest? G,D,A,E
- Which one of them has the best bow hold? C
- What is the meaning of the sign above? Down bow, from frog to tip
- What does the sign above the note tells you? Accent, play the note with an attack
- What does "pizzicato" or "pizz." mean in violin music? Pluck the string with your finger
- What do we call the line that connects the two notes above? Slur
- What do we call it when we play two strings at the same time? Double Stops
- In general, when playing a long note, I should move my bow slower. True or False? True
- How do we make a beautiful sound on the violin? "Draw the bow perpendicularly (90°) to the strings" & "Maintain a consistent sounding point in between the fingerboard and the bridge"
- What should be AVOIDED during your practice session? Making the same mistakes over and over again
- Which of the following is INAPPROPRIATE? Leave the instrument in the car under the hot sun
- Besides practicing, what other activities are good for your development as a musician? All answers except "Play video games all day"